Sweepstakes Rules & Details for the Positive Disruption-Taylor Swift Concert Ticket Giveaway
Brought to You by South Bend Chocolate Co. & Mind Capture Group
The new book, Positive Disruption – Vol. 2, by author Tony Rubleski releases worldwide on December 7, 2022. In conjunction with the book release, Mind Capture Group and The South Bend Chocolate Company have teamed up for a fun and timely giveaway to celebrate the book’s positive message (see full details below).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1) CONTEST TIME FRAME: The Positive Disruption Golden Ticket Sweepstakes begins on December 6, 2022, at 7:00am EST and ends on December 31, 2022, at 12:59pm EST; this will be referred to as the “Promotion Period.” The sponsors of this sweepstakes are The Mind Capture Group and The South Bend Chocolate Company. By participating in the sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries and the overall administration of the sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the sponsors with any questions, comments, or problems related to the sweepstakes. Sponsors may be reached by email with the subject line “SWEEPSTAKES” at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2) ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older; he or she will be referred to as “the Entrant.” Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees are ineligible to enter the sweepstakes or win a prize.Household members and immediate family members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: Two (2) winner(s) will receive one (1) pair of Taylor Swift concert tickets for Friday March 17, 2023, at the State Farm Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Airfare, travel, hotel, and parking are not included (approximate retail value (ARV): $150 per ticket).
Five (5) winners will each receive a special chocolate gift basket ($50 value) from South Bend Chocolate Co.
Five (5) winners will each receive a signed copy of the new book, Positive Disruption – Vol. 2, by author Tony Rubleski and a Hope Dealer t-shirt ($40 value).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these official rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental USA, Alaska, and Hawaii and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4) HOW TO ENTER:
Entrants can enter the sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by purchasing a copy of Positive Disruption – Vol. 2 and sending a copy of the receipt from Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com with subject line “ENTRY” to email@example.com by December 31, 2022, at 11:59pm EST.
A book may also be purchased directly from Tony Rubleski or coauthor Kelsey Sanders with a receipt or photo of Entrant with the book emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than December 31, 2022, at 11:59pm EST.A 3×5 notecard with the Entrant’s favorite/most inspirational quote or advice can also be mailed in. The notecard must also contain the Entrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address. Notecards can be mailed to:
Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
Mind Capture, LLC
P.O. Box 613
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Mailed entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2022, and arrive by January 7, 2023, to be eligible for the prize drawings on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Email entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this sweepstakes.
5) WINNER SELECTION: The winners of the sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on January 31, 2023, by the sponsors or their designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided when the Entrant submits their receipt, confirmation of purchase, or quote notecard approximately two (2) days after the random drawing. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by sponsor within three (3) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by sponsor.
By entering the sweepstakes, you grant sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other sweepstakes entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available winners list.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the sweepstakes or download of any materials in the sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these official rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by sponsor. Sponsor and released parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the sweepstakes.
9) FINAL LIST OF ALL WINNERS: A copy of the list of winners will be posted by February 27, 2023, on the Mind Capture Group blog.
10) SPONSORS: Mind Capture Group, PO Box 613, Grand Haven, MI 49417.
E: Subject line “SWEEPSTAKES” Operations@MindCaptureGroup.com
The South Bend Chocolate Company, 3300 W Sample St, South Bend, IN 46619
E: Subject line “SWEEPSTAKES” email@example.com