The latest book from bestselling author Tony Rubleski is titled Positive Disruption – Vol. 2 a Quote and a Question to Upshift Your Life. The follow-up book features 365 new daily quotes and daily questions for the reader to self-reflect upon and journal their own thoughts, ideas, and daily progress.
- You make the case that in a nine-second attention span world that attention is at a premium. What can we do to fight off doubt and distraction?
- The book is simple by design. Why is that?
- Why is being positive on a consistent basis controversial?
- Why did you write a follow-up to the first book?
- Why do you think the media is so fear-based?
- You call yourself a Hope Dealer. Explain.
- You often advocate to turn inward, to go upward. What do you mean?
- What’s the biggest misconception people have about success?
- You strongly suggest that people get selfish, discover themselves, and stop looking for external validation to be the source of all happiness. Explain.
- International bestselling author and top motivational speaker Les Brown praised the new book stating, “Reprogramming my thinking was the biggest catalyst for transforming my life from a place of mediocrity to traveling around the world encouraging people to live their dreams. So, if you are looking to empower yourself and change your thinking, I strongly recommend Positive Disruption.” Why are you such a big proponent of quotes and affirmations?
About the author: Tony Rubleski is currently the president of Mind Capture Group and the creator of the bestselling Mind Capture book series. His eighth book in the series, Positive Disruption Vol. II, releases December 7, 2022. His work has been featured in various media outlets including Toastmasters magazine, The Detroit Free Press, the FOX TV network, ABC, CNN Radio, NPR, and Entrepreneur Radio.
For media inquiries, interview requests, and schedule availability for Tony Rubleski, please contact Kelsey Sanders at E: Operations@MindCaptureGroup.com