7th Annual Mind Capture Bootcamp to be held this October 4th & 5th, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois!
2018 MIND CAPTURE BOOT CAMP
Discover Proven Ways to Attract Better Clients, More Referrals, Free Up More of Your Valuable Time and Renew Both Your Life and Business in a Unique Event with Other Like-Minded High Achievers.
Here’s a message from Tony:
DISCOUNT ENDS SOON
You are invited to the 7th Annual ‘Mind Capture’ Marketing Mindset Boot Camp this Fall! This powerful, up-close and intimate marketing, networking, and mastermind event will also help inspire and motivate you to:
- Break out of a rut to help you meet valuable new contacts, resources, and relationships to help you keep roaring into 2018 and beyond
- Renew and energize your mindset so that it acts like a super-magnet towards your goals
- Look at your business with fresh possibilities and in a totally new light
- Unlock and learn several proven ways to reach and connect with busy, or difficult prospects and decision-makers that would make old Al Capone jealous
- Discover how to get more done than you ever thought possible by eliminating time-sucking vampires that chew up time and energy
- Learn key marketing and referral strategies to apply immediately into your business to help increase profits
- Learn the latest methods for building trust and social proof in your industry to clearly position yourself with expert status and get Mind Capture
- Meet a unique “inner-circle” of like-minded people who will help you succeed, share resources and bottom line; hold you accountable
Here are Just a Few Things You Can Look Forward to After Joining Us
- Being more laser-focused and better prepared to get more done with less hassle and frustration
- Leaving with several proven business strategies you can implement within your business while at the event and immediately after to help you increase profits
- Several tips, and ‘real-world’ advice from our faculty and fellow attendees to help you find greater joy, harmony, and overall happiness within your life and also those you care about the most
- The ability to better fend off distraction and take a much more proactive approach to both life and business versus being reactive to other’s opinions and attempts at stealing your valuable time, energy, and focus
Meet My Hand-Picked Group of Guest Faculty Teachers
Ben Gay III – Confessions of the Best Sales People to Ever Walk the Planet
In this rare and historic session, legendary sales trainer and author of the 5+ million bestselling book series, The Closers, Ben Gay will reveal what he learned from working side-by-side with legends such as Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightingale, to Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone. We are honored and delighted to have this Trailblazer and legend joining us again in Chicago!
Tami Bonnell – The Power of Mindset to Lead the Field in Any Industry
As the current CEO of EXIT Realty Corp., Tami is an internationally renowned leader in the real estate industry and was instrumental in building three major brands. Among her many achievements, she was recognized by real estate trend-watcher, Stefan Swanepoel, as one of the 200 most powerful and inﬂuential people in residential real estate, among the top 20 corporate executives and among the top 10 women leaders. Ms. Bonnell has been a featured speaker at the National Association of REALTORS® convention to the Top 500 Power Brokers, and The National Women’s Council of REALTORS®.
Brad Szollose – The Power of Image and Personal Branding in the Age of Social Media
In this powerful session, Brad and CJ Ortiz will share and reveal some of the amazing images he’s produced for clients and an up-close look at iconic brands from the music industry to corporate America and the many lessons learned. You’ll walk away with a whole new perspective on imaging and how to do it right to get Mind Capture, especially with your social media efforts.
Cj Ortiz – Panel Discussion w/ Brad Szollose
As an entrepreneur for 25+ years and social media expert, CJ will share several tips on how to supercharge your image, brand, and social media presence from the clients he’s worked with, along with his booming online tribe, Metal Motivation, which recently crossed the 100,000+ “Like” marker on Facebook!
Tony Rubleski – The Definitive Look at How to Get More Referrals for Your Business
As the creator of the Mind Capture Boot camp, Tony will share his favorite strategies on this in-demand topic which many of his major clients ranging from RE/MAX to John Deere bring him in privately to share at their North American conferences with their sales teams and senior leaders. This session alone, will leave your head-spinning with simple, and proven ways to turn your current clients into a word-of-mouth marketing machine!
Johnny Campbell – How an Enemy Can Improve Your Life
Taken from his incredible TEDx talk, How and Enemy Can Improve Your Life, and forthcoming NEW book, the Transition Man returns to Chicago to share this powerful message. It will help you improve your performance, attitude, beliefs, and profits in a way you never thought possible. We are fortunate to get him back as he was a big hit at our 2014 event!
Rob Corbett – The Secret to Attracting High-Quality Online Leads and Prospects
Rob goes behind the scenes, showing the top tactics that he uses to build lead generation funnels for his client’s and his own business as well. Learn how you can find people who are qualified to buy your product or service, how to effectively collect contact information, and set up automated follow-ups to get you the most high-quality leads possible without breaking the bank or your back.
Boot Camp Location & Hotel Information
Space is LIMITED so get your tickets while seats are available.
The event will be held each day from 8:30 – 5:00 PM CST October 4th & 5th, 2018 in Chicago, IL.
Light continental breakfast and lunch included each day.
Event location TBD
DISCOUNT ENDS SOON