Unlimited Power, by Tony Robbins: This classic book is still relevant 31-years after its original release. This one of the first book’s which exposed me to the personal development industry and it literally changed my destiny and outlook on life. I remember reading it my senior year of college and the huge impact it had on my thinking.
While Tony went onto achieve massive global significance in the 80’s and1990’s I think this book is a strong primer and testament to not only his influence, but the strength of his message and teaching. Sure, motivation is important, however without a plan or blueprint it can lead to delusion and frustration. I urge you to pick up this classic, of if you already have it, go back and read through it again.
Under the Cover
Here are just a few of the things you’ll discover in the pages of the classic book Unlimited Power:
- Why passion and intensity are critical to success
- The power of belief and how it shapes our actions and productivity
- How to best align resources to accomplish more
- Why life-long learning is a non-negotiable
- How to connect with others in life and business at a much deeper level
- Effective communication strategies that produce big results
Here’s a great quote from Tony on page seven:
“What we do in life is determined by how we communicate to ourselves. In the modern world, the quality of life is the quality of communication. What we picture and say to ourselves, how we move and use the muscles of our bodies and our facial expressions will determine how much of what we know we will use.”
~ Tony Robbins