The Ultimate Sales Letter – Attract New Customers. Boost Your Sales. By Dan S. Kennedy. To give you some perspective as to the value of this book, I was amazed that to discover that I own every edition of it. My first copy of it so marked up, dog-eared and highlighted in yellow it looks like an ancient text from hundreds of years ago. Yes, the book is that good, especially if you think you are not a writer or have no need to learn how to ever become one.
Here’s my #1 reason to urge you to get this book: if you can learn from one of the top business copywriters on the planet for a meager $10-15 why in the world wouldn’t you? This book is a steal and an essential guide that I read at least 1-2 times per year for my own learning and to make sure I stay on track when writing for myself or my top clients.
Under the Cover
Here are just a few of the key points you’ll discover in the pages of The Ultimate Sales Letter:
- Why the ability to write a good sales letter/copy is a valuable and learnable skill
- How to get into the mind of your customer to establish credibility
- The two main writing formulas and a powerful checklist to create a great message
- Proven ways to get your letter looked at and remembered
- A look at other successful sales letters and the lessons they teach
Here’s a great quote from the book:
“Remember, the more you write, the easier it will get. Just about everything you do easily now was once difficult to do. From fear to confidence, difficult to easy, incompetent to competent – that’s a movement we repeat over and over again throughout our lives.”
~ Dan Kennedy